July 9, 2009

The Rivington Bustier Top Ziggy & Paper Bag Waist Shorts

Julie is an amazing designer and I'm so happy with the way this project turned out. With her impecable organization skills and everyones creative input, the shoot went perfectly. Probably one of the most fun / bests I've ever been on!

Thank you to everyone who helped with this project. I will post each look separately.

Designer: Julie Chesler of Vain & Vapid (Shop)
Styling: Leslie Bernstein
Model: Bethany Homiak of Emmanuel NY Models
Photography: Alana Davis
Assistant: Andy Sir







3 comments:

  1. Alana! I love this. What lens did you use for these shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Alana! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! Beloved: I used a few but mostly my fixed 50.

    ReplyDelete