September 8, 2010

Chorizo Home Fries

My husband and I ate at an amazing Cuban restaurant in the West Village once, which for some reason I can't remember the name of, but anyway, we ordered an amazing Chorizo Home Fries dish. So I tried to recreate it myself. Pretty yummy.
Ingredients: 

Potatoes 
Chorizo 
Green Onions
Butter
Salt & Pepper

Instructions: 

Chop everything into bite sized pieces. Fry sausage to render fat. Remove sausage from Pan. Add a little butter to the pan for extra frying fat for the Potatoes. Add potatoes, plus the salt and pepper, and cook until tender. Add sausage back to pan, plus chopped green onions. 

3 comments:

  1. Cubana Cafe! Great home fries! Ill have to try to makes this at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s allways so beautiful in here. Love your work :)

    Lena, Konfettiform

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Konfettiform! :)
    YES! Cubana Cafe, Que Rico!

    ReplyDelete