November 29, 2010

my dress . . .


I've been wanting to share this for some time now. This dress was handmade for me by the most amazingly talented Julie of Vain & Vapid. She spent many hours hand dying the fabric and making every little part of this dress beautiful. It's really just stunning in person. Of all the planning, this is probably the one thing I am most happy with. It's also something I will have and cherish always. I am so grateful to Julie for making something so beautiful for me.

Photo by Matthew Alvarado

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Erin, I am in love with it!!!!!!!!! :) Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous dress! How amazing that it's one of a kind, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, this is gorgeous! the bottom looks like feathers! i am getting married next year and cannot wait to do a dress reveal!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete