July 2, 2011

Smoothies

Because of some health issues I'm now wheat (gluten) and dairy free. Although I do LOVELOVELOVE bread and cheese, I don't eat much dairy or gluten anyway so it shouldn't be too much of a change. I think it's healthier for me to eat this way anyway and Cisco has decided he will too. 

Almost every morning I've been making the most yummy fruit smoothies! I use ice, coconut yogurt, banana, frozen fruit that I buy in bags already cut up (mango, strawberry), some orange juice and once in a while I will put some mango sorbet in there. So good!

And we've finally cleared out our sun room and I set up a little portrait studio. Found this wonderful metal chair at an antique store not far from here. Can't wait to start some photo projects.

2 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog via post about a super cute vain & vapid dress. :) i think you must be an upstate version of me, with a love for food, clothes, making stuff, photography, brooklyn... cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks!!! I like your blog also :) Cheers to making stuff & brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete