September 7, 2011

Upstate Wedding


A good friend of mine got married a few days ago. And as was expected it was absolutely gorgeous! She looked stunning and everything was so beautiful.  I spoke with a lot of old friends from when we all met in college together, upstate. And made a few new ones. We danced a ton and it was a good time.

We stayed at a really sweet bed and breakfast near town that was very quaint. Everything about Hudson and the weekend was great, expect when we ran into all sorts of hurricane damage in and around the Hudson River that made a trip that usually takes 2.5 hour, 6 hours to get home! Not fun.

But it was great to celebrate Erin & Brett's wedding because they really are the sweetest couple!

A funny thing is that Erin and Brett began dating around the same time Cisco and I did more or less, at art school, where we all met!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your friends! I love the secretive feeling to the second picture.

    And I like your little coincidence at the bottom about all of you starting to date around the same time! I love little coincidences like that. My fiancé and I started dating in August 2006, the exact same month that my cousin, Lisa, started dating her boyfriend. In fact, their anniversary is August 12, 2006 which is the exact same day that Annalisa (another cousin of mine on the other side of my family) got married! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much Alana! These photos are beautiful! I'm so glad you both were able to attend. It meant the world to both of us.

    I'm so sorry your trip took so long for you to get home and I hope your home is ok and back to normal after the hurricane. It was so great to see you both and can't wait to see you again soon hopefully!

    ReplyDelete