October 10, 2011

Back

After frantically trying to finish a bunch of work and send out orders, we took a little road trip. Cisco, Koali , and I drove all the way to Chicago to visit my dad's family. It took us around 13 - 14 hours each way, and was by far the longest we have ever driven. It was wonderful to see everyone. Family is so important. And the older I get, the more I try to cherish the moments I can have with them. So we are back in business and ready to get to work. I can't send orders out today though because of the holiday, so I think I'm going to start the day off with a nice chocolatey hot chocolate.

First photo is in Evanston Il, where we stopped for starbucks :)

2 comments:

  1. Janelle & KevinOctober 11, 2011 at 4:18 PM

    Hey! Hope you guys had fun in the windy city!! You were probably pretty busy, but it would have been great to meet you for dinner or drinks! Keep us in mind the next time you are out this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Thanks! Yes, I wish we had more time, def. next time! An email is coming your way shortly :)

    ReplyDelete