May 29, 2012

Back to Normal


Hi there! It's been a while, but I'm finally back to my normal semi normal life. My mother came to stay with me for a couple of weeks after I was released from the hospital. She cooked lots of yummy local "Hawaiian" food, planted a beautiful garden in my yard, with trees, flowers, & lots of herbs and veggies. I'm so excited to see them grow. It's been tough adjusting to my post surgery body, but I'm feeling pretty good and each day it gets easier. Having all this time, has also made me excited to start working again. I'm looking forward to blogging more.  Photographing daily, which if isn't with my film or big cameras will at least be with my phone. I'm excited to use my instagram as a way of at least starting some photo projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment