October 25, 2012

Finding A New Living Room Rug

I'm on the hunt for a new rug. I love our living room throw Rug (which I got on sale at Pier1!). I love the pattern and that it's made of natural fibers, but I'm not happy about the size. It's too small. So I'm hoping to find something new and put this one in one of the bedrooms. I'd love something really soft and luxurious like this rug, because I think a good carpet really makes a room's feel warm. But I've also always wanted a traditional style like this one or this one, because the detail is gorgeous. This is something I'll be thinking about . . . 

2 comments:

  1. it's so nice when i follow a blog that inpires me so much!
    It's always a pleasure to visit your blog.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ana. Those are very sweet words. You have a beautiful site also!

    ReplyDelete