January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!



A year ago, I would have described 2012 as a difficult and painful year. I went through some crazy & amazing things. It was a year of extremes. But now having gone through those things, the bad at least, I am able, cliche as it is, to see that they were a necessary step for me to achieve a much higher level of clarity, understanding and most importantly gratitude about what it means. What it all means for me. I've always been searching for more and in the process, I've gained so much good and I have so much, I know. But in some areas still, I struggle. It wasn't until it hurt so much, not only mentally but physically that I was able to transcend into a new mental space that is everything-ness for me. My surgery and the scars it left are a reminder of what I was, what I've become, and what I’ve yet to be. When there is some bad, it's easy to forget how much good there also is. 2012 gave me so much success and joy. I am more grateful everyday. I am blessed completely and my life full. Always going toward the more, but this year, much more peaceful, present and appreciative now.

I am so thankful for this life and that I am able to do what I love and that I have people who appreciate what we do. Thank you for reading and being a part of our life!

We here at Humunuku are beyond EXCITED for what 2013 has to offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment