January 7, 2017

a custom purple dress

 I love maxi dresses, and I'm 5'4" on a good day. I usually have issues with it being too long. This dress though, is perfect, because I was able to order a completely custom size and fit. Eshakti sent me  this beautifully tailored dress that fits perfectly. All I did was send in my measurements and in less than 2 weeks, it was here. I love the shape and the pockets. Which you can opt out of if you're not into it. The fabric is a little heavier than I anticipated, making it a little less casual, but still soft and comfortable. In all, a great experience in custom clothing shopping. This color purple is also a little out of my comfort zone, but my is daughter likes it and I do too. #realfashionforrealpeople

p.s. Eshakti asked me to review an article of clothing from their site and this is my honest review of how I liked my experience. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sharing! i also like wearing purple's dresses,it's nice and good looking! and here i always buy my clothes,it's a good site ~
    www.gearbest.com/dress-purple-_gear/

    ReplyDelete