January 17, 2013

Clark Shoes

Cisco loves shoes. That may be an understatement. I have a very hard time committing to any one pair and when I do, I wear it to pieces.  He on the other hand can barely walk by a shoe store without buying something. He lost his favorite pair of Clarks on a trip to Boston once. It was sad, but luckily he's found another similar (not quite the same, and they stopped making it). I was surprised to find shoes not just for men, but adorable women's wear too! I'm loving these ankle boots.  

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. it's really good work. well done.
    clarks shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Shoes for women

    ReplyDelete