May 24, 2013

Koali & the new Soft Box!

This photo of Koali is funny. One because she looks a little chubby, but I assure you, she's not, her Dr. says she's perfect, and two because she absolutely did not want to model for me, but could not resist me bribing her with Salmon treats to sit for a few minutes. That's her, give me some treats face.

I just purchased a large new octagon softbox! I've been wanting one forever now but always hated studio lighting. I obviously prefer natural light, but I believe with some practice, it will be an amazing tool to be able to recreate light indoors that looks like nature made it.

So I will shoot more and hopefully become better at it.

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute, you can tell she's really intent on those treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathryn! She's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, she's adorable, gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete